Some employers and individuals with rights of residence in the UK are permitted to bring their domestic workers with them when they come to the UK.

Upon entry as a domestic worker you will be given a UK visa for the duration of 6 months. Unfortunately, the Immigration Rules do not allow for this to be extended from within the UK.

However, in cases in which you made your initial Entry Clearance as a domestic worker under the Immigration Rules in place before 5 April 2012 and continue to reside in the UK under this category visa, you can apply for an extension of your visa from inside the UK.