For a free 15 minute initial assessment, call our expert immigration solicitors:
Quantum Immigration Solicitors are able to assist with your entrepreneur visa extension. Our entrepreneur visa extension specialists have years of experience with:
- Preparation, e.g. for interviews
It's important to ensure that you are in a position to demonstrate that you have fulfilled the requirements set out in the terms of your visa - and of course, have the required documentation where necessary (we can advise on this). Usually an entrepreneur visa extension lasts two years - although this may vary.
In order to successfully get an extension, the Home Office generally like to see:
- Where the original £200,00 has been invested, e.g. a new company, an existing company, etc.
- Has the said company employed at least two additional staff
- If the applicant was registered as a director within six months of getting the initial visa
- If the applicant is still currently registered as a director of the company