Should you not be able to meet the criteria of the Tier 2 visa, but still wish to come into the UK on a temporary work basis, the Tier 5 visa may be the best option.

This visa requires a job offer from an official sponsor in the UK within the creative and sport, charity or religious sectors, an approved scheme or by an agreement through international law.

Like the Tier 2 visa, this visa will enable you to live and work in the UK and provides an opportunity for you to experience life in the UK on a temporary basis.

We can advise on the following categories:  

  • Tier 5 Charity Workers
  • Tier 5 Creative and Sporting
  • Tier 5 Religious Workers
  • Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange
  • Tier 5 Youth Mobility

For a free 15 minute initial assessment, call our expert immigration team: